Last updated: August 29, 2023
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE (HEREINAFTER THE “SITE”) OR OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITE OR OUR SERVICES.
Welcome to Petland Cleveland, dba as Petland Parma and Petland Strongsville! By using our website and/or using the services that are provided, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions unconditionally extend and apply to all related applications, internet service, or website extensions. If you are not in agreement with all of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using this Website, and you may discontinue use immediately. PetlandCleveland.com recommends that you save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
Agreement to Terms and Conditions
PetlandCleveland.com Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Terms and Conditions”) contained in this Agreement shall govern your use of this Website and all its content (collectively referred to herein as this “Website”). These Terms outline the rules and regulations guiding the use of PetlandCleveland.com located at https://www.petlandcleveland.com/. All materials/information/documents/services or all other entities (collectively referred to as content) that appear on the PetlandCleveland.com shall be administered subject to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website, and the use of this Website constitutes an express agreement with all the terms and conditions contained herein in full. Do not continue to use this Website if you have any objection to any of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
The following definitions apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “User”, “Visitor,” “Client,” “Customer,” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person(s) that use this Website. “PetlandCleveland.com”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Website/Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us,” refers to both you and us. All terms refer to all considerations of PetlandCleveland.com necessary to undertake support to you for the express purpose of meeting your User needs in respect of our services, under and subject to, prevailing law of the state or country in which PetlandCleveland.com operates in the State of Ohio. Any use of these definitions or other glossary in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or pronoun are interchangeable but refer to the same.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own and opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, PetlandCleveland.com and/or its licensors own and reserve all intellectual property rights of this Website. You are granted a limited license, subject to the restrictions entailed in these Terms and Conditions, for purposes of viewing this Website’s content.
The content of this Website is not intended for use or distribution to any person or entity in any jurisdiction, geographical location, or country/state where such use or distribution will be contrary to the laws and regulations or subject PetlandCleveland.com to any form of registration, claims, demands, costs, liabilities, damages, or expenses.
The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot use or register to use this Website or its services without parental permission or consent. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you have the necessary legal capacity to comply and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You may use this Website as permitted by these Terms and Conditions and may not use this Website for any purpose other than for which PetlandCleveland.com makes the Website and its services available.
Unless otherwise stated, PetlandCleveland.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all content on https://www.petlandcleveland.com/. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access any Website content from PetlandCleveland.com for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
PetlandCleveland.com hereby restricts you from all of the following:
Specific areas of this Website may be restricted from user access, and PetlandCleveland.com may further extend such restriction to the entire Website, at any time, and in its sole discretion. Any user identification, security key, or password you may have on this Website are confidential, and you are responsible for maintaining such information confidentiality.
Linking and Hyperlinking Rights
We reserve the right to file requests that you remove all links or any particular link created by you that redirect to our Website, and you approve to immediately remove such links to our Website upon request. We may amend the terms and conditions of these linking rights at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow the terms of this linking policy.
Feel free to contact us if you find any link on our Website that is offensive, and we may consider requests to remove such links. Still, we are not obligated to do so or respond to you directly or immediately.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Organizations such as search engines, government agencies, news organizations, and online directories may link to our Website without prior written approval. We may review other link requests from popular consumer and/or information specialists, charity organizations, internet portals, educational institutions, trade associations, and dot.com community sites. Any interested organization must inform and contact us for further information regarding our linking policy. However, such linking does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, partnership, or approval by us of any kind.
No use of our logo or other design intellectual property will be allowed for linking, except a trademark license agreement.
Link to third-party content
This Website may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. Please know that we do not control any such third-party websites or applications or the third party operator. PetlandCleveland.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party websites or applications or their availability or content.
PetlandCleveland.com accepts no responsibility for adverts contained within the Website. You agree that you do so at your own risk when you purchase any goods and/or services from any such third party. The advertiser, and not us, remains responsible for such goods and/or services, and if you have any questions or complaints about them, you should contact the advertiser
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “User Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other material or content you choose to display on this Website. Concerning user content, by displaying it, you grant PetlandCleveland.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it on any media.
User Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. PetlandCleveland.com reserves the right to remove any of your content from this Website at any time, without notice.
PetlandCleveland.com is permitted to monitor your activities on the Website and remove any user content considered inappropriate, offensive, contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You now grant PetlandCleveland.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others approved by us to use, reproduce and edit any of your content in any form, format, or media.
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
Last updated: August 29, 2023
1. Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include promotions, specials, other marketing offers, and abandoned checkout reminders. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include order notifications and updates, appointment reminders, and other transaction-related information. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. . You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and / or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
2. User Opt-in: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any mobile phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
3. User Opt-out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and / or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
5. Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.